News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Window “T” guides

Started by Miliman1983, July 05, 2019, 10:14:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miliman1983

I am having a hard time finding the window "T" guides that run on the main window track that is attached to the wing window driver side front 69 charger thanks. 

green69rt

Is this what you need?

Miliman1983

Yup! I have one set for the upper hole but I don't have a second set for the bottom . Can u tell me if these are out dated and upgrade to an actual wheel ? Do you have any you can part with ?

green69rt

Quote from: Miliman1983 on July 05, 2019, 11:43:13 AM
Yup! I have one set for the upper hole but I don't have a second set for the bottom . Can u tell me if these are out dated and upgrade to an actual wheel ? Do you have any you can part with ?

Yeah, I got some.  Let me look thru my parts stash and get back to you.  You know about the problems with the felt seal that these go with?

Miliman1983

No the ones I have are just plastic and the guide were they run is greased at least on mine

green69rt

Look in this thread, about reply #35.

Edit, forgot to include the link.   :slap:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,28517.25.html

Found some old ones.  They're yours' of you want.  Just PM your address.

Miliman1983

I can definitely use a set , I'll pm you

armor64

im in the middle of 3d printing these from the 1 good set i have that isnt broken. oh the joys of resin printing.