News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What's this??

Started by green69rt, July 07, 2019, 01:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

green69rt

I found this yesterday while looking for something else. It's been a long time since I took my car apart and can't remember where it goes, not labeled so no clues.  It appears I have two of them.

Any help guys?

cdr

clips on the rear of the hood, sealing off the cowl,firewall
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

green69rt

Thanks Charlie.

So, I run out to the car to check out how they fit and I've already put one on!!  So I guess I have three of them.  My brain cells are dying off pretty fast now. :eek2:

Kern Dog

It is a funny thing....
I go to swap meets and junkyards and have often bought something only to find that at home, I already had one or two!