News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Another Seat Topic.

Started by Brass, July 11, 2019, 07:19:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brass

I am looking at aftermarket seats.  Specifically, the Corbeau GTS II, Procar Elite adjustable deluxe, and Rally 80-1000.  Really need the extra bolstering without "oh shit!" handles.  :lol:  Based on the photos I see on here, most will fit with a console.  But does anyone know if any or all of these will fit with a buddy seat?  Are there other aftermarket or other-make options I should consider?  I'm looking for something that is relatively straight forward to bolt in and comes in leather.   Currently leaning toward the Elite.  Opinions welcome. 

Thanks, all!

Lennard

https://www.legendaryautointeriors.com/product/68-charger-rallye-bucket-seat-black-w-black-pleats/?cfg=%5B%7B"make"%3A"DODGE..."%2C"selection_num"%3A"1"%2C"sel_criterion"%3A"4"%7D%2C%7B"make"%3A"DODGE..."%2C"selection_num"%3A"2"%2C"sel_criterion"%3A"8"%7D%2C%7B"make"%3A"DODGE..."%2C"selection_num"%3A"3"%2C"sel_criterion"%3A"1"%7D%2C%7B"make"%3A"DODGE..."%2C"selection_num"%3A"4"%2C"sel_criterion"%3A"1"%7D%2C%7B"make"%3A"DODGE..."%2C"selection_num"%3A"5"%2C"sel_criterion"%3A"1"%7D%2C%7B"make"%3A"DODGE..."%2C"selection_num"%3A"6"%2C"sel_criterion"%3A"1"%7D%2C%7B"make"%3A"DODGE..."%2C"selection_num"%3A"7"%2C"sel_criterion"%3A"2"%7D%5D

Brass

Thanks, Lennard.  Those are very nice, but appear to be offered only in vinyl. 

Lennard

Quote from: Brass on July 12, 2019, 02:32:06 PM
Oops, I didn't see the leather part of your question.  ;)

Brass

Quote from: Lennard on July 12, 2019, 06:09:50 PM
Quote from: Brass on July 12, 2019, 02:32:06 PM
Oops, I didn't see the leather part of your question.  ;)
Still a great seat to consider for others weighing their options!