News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

wheel score

Started by F8-4life, July 13, 2019, 08:25:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F8-4life

Yesterday was a good day. Scored a pair of 15x10 vectors in Chrysler pattern for the back of my charger!
Only took my 4 years to find a pair..

F8-4life

These will be restored.

Lennard

Quote from: F8-4life on July 13, 2019, 08:25:11 PM
Yesterday was a good day. Scored a pair of 15x10 vectors in Chrysler pattern for the back of my charger!
They are unilug. ;)

c00nhunterjoe

Carlisle find? What did they set you back? Unilug doesnt bother me. Ran for years without any issues. Dont know why people are so scared of them.

F8-4life

Found them for $450 including shipping through facebook. I thought they are direct bolt pattern but I will take universals.
I am just happy to find a set at a reasonable price.

Mike DC

QuoteThey are unilug.

When it comes to 15x10 Vectors you really have to take what you can find. 

They were so wide that many of them were originally bought for 4WD trucks.  That means the center hole was so big that the lugs cannot be drilled out to fit car-size patterns at all.

Lennard

I don't remember me saying anything negative about unilug wheels. :scratchchin:

1970Charger500

Quote from: F8-4life on July 13, 2019, 08:25:11 PM

I just posted about restoring my vectors here..
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,135917.0.html
Then I saw your post.

Took me 25 years to finally get these!  I got 2 15x7 and 2 15x8.5.  Can you give any advice on how best to restore them?  Mine have minor curb rash.  Paint is "ok" but I plan on repainting them too.  Any info would be appreciated.

c00nhunterjoe

Hand painted mine and hand polished them.