News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1.5+ MILLION FOR THIS?

Started by hemi-hampton, August 03, 2019, 12:52:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi-hampton

Mytur Binsdirti

What makes you say that?    :eek2:

ACUDANUT

I think I met that owner once.  He lives in Lawrence Ks. His last name was Pyle.  I didn't know it was painted lime green before though.  :shruggy:

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: ACUDANUT on August 03, 2019, 08:36:52 AM
  I think I met that owner once.  He lives in Lawrence Ks. His last name was Pyle. 

Shazam!

John_Kunkel

A lot of patina for the asking price.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

VegasCharger

At least they got the battery terminals correct.

So I guess it takes a 1.5 mil car to get correct battery terminals.  :smilielol: :smilielol:

Todd Wilson

SO what is this car really worth?

Todd

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: Todd Wilson on August 04, 2019, 08:42:12 AM
SO what is this car really worth?

Todd

Figure out the true selling price & deduct 250 large for the Roger Gibson restoration.

maxwellwedge

What makes it even rarer is that it was built at the St. Louis plant! Lol.
I think it's the right money. A 'Cuda would be 500k to a mill more.
I always say.....they are on 50 year backorder - go order a new one.

ACUDANUT

Cuda's and Challenger's with a 426 bring top dollar. And if the top drops, the price goes up.

alfaitalia

Maybe....but its neither properly restored or original with patina. Its a just an old restoration in the wrong colour that's now looking tired. Someone has confused "patina" with "tatty and dirty"! Its not even rust free...the listing says it has rust in the trunk floor. You can get some amazing cars for that money....personally I cannot see the value in that one. Thats going to cost 1.5 mill PLUS a pretty expensive restoration. No point keeping it "original".....because it isn't!!
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

moparstuart

Know the car well  , see it all the time  . she is rough but she is still here and they aint making anymore of them :)   Hemi Drop top one of like 9  ?   Someone will pony up 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE