News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Were to get woodgrain steering wheel and all the wiring and hardware?

Started by triple_green, August 09, 2019, 02:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triple_green

Was over visiting the shop where my friend Jerry is getting the wiring and upholstery done on his 68 R/T. The wiring guy was asking about getting a repo or very nice original woodgrain wheel, they also need all of the horn wiring and hardware and horn button.

Does anyone repop all this stuff or know of a used source but must be very nice. Jerry had his dash redone (just dashes?) and it looks amazing so they want to ditch the old plastic steering wheel and the horn parts are all missing.

They saw the wheel in Y1 catalogue, but not sure about the horn wiring and H/W.

Thanks for any leads!

Mark
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

krops cars

triple_green

krops cars

triple_green

Apparently MegaParts doesn't have these any more. I think he now just needs the steering wheels button and the wiring.

Thanks for any leads!

Mark

68RT440

I bought all of the horn stuff for my wood grain wheel from www.woodgrainwheels.com about 6 months ago. He gave me the option on buying new or good used parts.
1968 Charger R/T, matching numbers 440/727, black with green top and interior, currently getting restored by me