News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

dash harness manufacturers .

Started by Highbanked Hauler, August 14, 2019, 09:04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Highbanked Hauler

I was talking with a  guy at local show and he told me that "other" companies manufacture dash harnesses also and he got one that wires didn't line up and a few plug ins were missing. My thought was maybe he got or needed a rally harness instead of the one he had. So is more than one company making dash harnesses  ??
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

Bronzedodge

As far as I know, M&H wiring is the only ones making the Mopar dash harness, and Year One is their exclusive distributor.  M&H has a website, and the Chrysler section of the catalog says to order through Year One.
Mopar forever!

b5blue

I think your correct and he got/ordered the wrong item. I tried in vane to connect with M&H on a few specific details like fuse block clips and A/C harness and it was hopeless. I don't think anyone there can know different details due to so many cars and they just make the harness per spec. outlined. They "had no way" of selling me a few extra Fuse box clips to go with my dash/rear harness order.

Highbanked Hauler

Yep thats what I thought but wasn't going to argue the point.

B5 blue can you steal the clips out of the old fuse block as I have thought of doing that to get another fuse instead of a blank spot ?
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

b5blue

Actually I found them on eBay from a seller Mexico listed for Ford Falcon fuse clips. They took almost 3 months to arrive. My entire old harness went to Jon in England for his project. Do you need one?

Highbanked Hauler

Quote from: b5blue on August 16, 2019, 07:26:44 PM
  Actually I found them on eBay from a seller Mexico listed for Ford Falcon fuse clips. They took almost 3 months to arrive. My entire old harness went to Jon in England for his project. Do you need one?

No, I have the old harness and fuse block to pick over if I need to..
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

VegasCharger

Classic Industries sells the under dash wire harnesses made by M&H other than Year One.

Example here:
https://www.classicindustries.com/product/1968/dodge/charger/parts/mb2443.html

Much rather buy from C.I. than piece of SH!TE Y.O.

:cheers: