News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1971 challenger R/T S/E 383

Started by superbirdtom, August 19, 2019, 01:01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

superbirdtom

heres barn find yesterday  highly optioned 71 Challenger R/T S/E 383 4 speed w small back window. has every option possible  needs resto   what should i offer?   thanks to all.

ACUDANUT

superbirdtom

not yet - guy didnt want me messing around too much.  its in pretty great shape though.

Mytur Binsdirti

Let him tell you first. If he won't and tells you to make an offer, then offer him 5 grand so you can get the conversation started.

F8-4life

F8-4life

Ha really though do not start at 5k he will laugh at you most likely.

ACUDANUT

You need to get idea of what he wants first.  Why is everything stripped off it (bumpers, side lights, wipers, trim) ?.

TiMopar

If it is a 71, it will be an 'A78 Formal Roof Package', not an 'SE' with the small back window. Is the car the original color and have a fender tag and/ or a Broadcast sheet?

superbirdtom

Quote from: ACUDANUT on August 19, 2019, 09:21:49 PM
You need to get idea of what he wants first.  Why is everything stripped off it (bumpers, side lights, wipers, trim) ?.

one of those gonna restore it then stopped.

superbirdtom

Quote from: TiMopar on August 20, 2019, 07:58:33 AM
If it is a 71, it will be an 'A78 Formal Roof Package', not an 'SE' with the small back window. Is the car the original color and have a fender tag and/ or a Broadcast sheet?

it has the formal roof package and the thing on the roof interior.  has se emblem on the sail panel .