News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Seat Belts

Started by krops cars, August 21, 2019, 09:24:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

krops cars

I have several seat belts from a 70 Charger. Does any one know what part numbers go where. Front, rear, middle,? It does have the buddy seat. There are part numbers on each belt.

70gtx440dana

The rear seat belts can be identified by the bent mounting plate. The front belts have flat mounting plates.

You should be able to figure out the front situation pretty easily. There are 2 double female belts (attach to sides of trans tunnel) , 2 male retractors (attach to outside of floor underneath door sill) & 2 shoulder belts.

The rear has 2 short male belts with plastic sleeve for the outers. One male with bent mounting plate for the center belt and 3 female belts with bent mounting plates.
70 Road Runner FJ5 383-4speed Air Grabber
70 GTX FE5 440-4speed Dana 3.54
70 Charger R/T FJ5 440-4peed Dana 3.54

krops cars

Thanks this will help a lot.

krops cars

70gtx440dana     I figured it out. There are 2 seat belts for the front seats. One is for the lap belt the other is for shoulder belt. I was thinking that the shoulder and the lap hooked into one. Never used seat belts in the day,.