News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Detroit Speed Daytona

Started by JB400, September 29, 2019, 10:24:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mytur Binsdirti

Judging by pictures of the grille, lack of rear window plug, larger side marker light cut-outs, fenders and front valance, it looks like it's going to be a regular plain old 70 Charger.

DAY CLONA

Hopefully as the transformation to Daytona takes place, they decide to do away with the "rubber band" around the nosecone and either flush mount it, or mold the nose in?...

chargervert

I like the rendering picture, mine will look similar, but under the skin,mine is a Nascar chassis.

Daytona R/T SE

I think the black running boards shown in the rendering are a nice touch.   :eek2:

DAY CLONA

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on September 30, 2019, 12:08:34 PM
I think the black running boards shown in the rendering are a nice touch.   :eek2:

I actually like them, however I'm not a fan of the blue/black combo, the car would really look sharp in black with the ground effects in the same body color

odcics2

Quote from: DAY CLONA on September 30, 2019, 08:07:03 AM
Hopefully as the transformation to Daytona takes place, they decide to do away with the "rubber band" around the nosecone and either flush mount it, or mold the nose in?...

Or do like some Nascar stock cars did: use an inch wide piece of electricians tape!   :coolgleamA:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

djcarguy

aerolith

Don't think it will ever be that low with standard bodywork? :scratchchin:
Aircon firewall with centre console, that screams, Cruiser not BRUISER!!! :slap:
Never send to know, for whom the bell tolls,
IT TOLLS FOR THEE...

John Donne 1623