News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Here is what $5000 buys you.

Started by Kern Dog, August 26, 2019, 08:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WHITE AND RED 69

The build is coming along nicely. Great work!

I'm with you on not painting it but I think it needs some brand new flashy wheels. Something about ratty paint but fresh rims always looks good to me.
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

Kern Dog

Thanks.
The tires are old! I will need to buy something before taking it very far from home.

Kern Dog

It has been awhile since I updated this thread.
In April, I brought Jigsaw to an indoor car shown at Cal Expo in Sacramento along with my red car. The display was a "Before and after" sort of thing. I was amazed at the positive responses I got with Jigsaw. That car got more attention than the finished car.

It overheated on the freeway on the way to the venue. I never figured out what exactly was the cause. It may have been something as simple as a radiator half full. It always ran normal around the neighborhood. I ended up changing to a different radiator, added a shroud and topped off the coolant. No problems since but I still intend to do a "torture test" of freeway driving in summer heat.