News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dorian has gusts above 220MPH!

Started by b5blue, September 01, 2019, 03:11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodgecharger74

People on other side of state may need help later in week   I am on west side just north of you 
74 charger se
82 dodge PU fleetside short box 440
05 magnum 5.7 Hemi
04 rumble bee hemi

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

odcics2

I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

kent

Hit us as hard as is could being way up north. Had gusts up 80 mph took out lots of trees, roofs. Power down for a few days.  I lost all 6 of my nice maples. No more home made maple syrup for me. Last big storm like that was way back in 1974. We really are lucky when it comes to hurricanes. I don't really want to witness anymore. The winds sometimes blow like that up here in the winter but no leaves on the trees to take them down. Plus the ground is froze to help hold them in the ground. Big big difference. I'd hate to see one of those category 2 or 3 hit up here. There would be nothing left.
Like I said we were lucky no injuries related to this storm.  Give me snow any day.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/prince-edward-island/pei-dorian-versus-juan-1.5278981
Kent

b5blue