News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Speedcore Barracuda totaled.

Started by Lennard, September 01, 2019, 06:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RallyeMike

Raise your hand if you are surprised that someone is getting sued over this  :rotz:
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Kern Dog

Quote from: charger Downunder on September 22, 2019, 11:50:47 AM
So it had no seat belts at all.

I don't think that has been determined yet. It is thought that it had no race harnesses, no 3 or 5 point setup but maybe a lap belt only.

ACUDANUT

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on September 22, 2019, 12:07:14 PM

QuoteWhat a load of crap....Land Of The Free"...........really??? Seems that many or you guys will sue each other for just about anything. The car was either streel legal or it wasn't....the passenger made a choice of whether to get in the car and almost certainly new how old and uncrashworthy old cars are. You made that decision .....live with it.

Any asshole can file a suit.  

Whether a judge & jury awards then anything is a different question.

True, and trying to get money out of the asshole who wrecked it is going to go nowhere.  It was the drivers fault period.

Lennard

Quote from: ACUDANUT on September 23, 2019, 01:07:33 PM

True, and trying to get money out of the asshole who wrecked it is going to go nowhere.  It was the drivers fault period.
What crack pipe you smoking ?  :shruggy:

The asshole who wrecked it is sueing the owner, who was sitting in the passenger seat.

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

ACUDANUT

Quote from: Lennard on September 23, 2019, 02:26:11 PM
Quote from: ACUDANUT on September 23, 2019, 01:07:33 PM

True, and trying to get money out of the asshole who wrecked it is going to go nowhere.  It was the drivers fault period.
What crack pipe you smoking ?  :shruggy:

The asshole who wrecked it is sueing the owner, who was sitting in the passenger seat.

Lenny, that was very rude of you to suggest that I smoke Crack.  I have licked a few btw.
Have a great day, best wishes. Rainbow kisses.  Dixie Dykes.