News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Name these parts

Started by C500, September 01, 2019, 10:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C500

Hi all.... re-assembling my 69, any help where these guys go please.....
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

Hemidog

Pic1: I think these go inside the space where the rear window regulators live, where the headliner and upper door panel meet.

Pic2: Splash guards that go behind the front parking lights, inside the wheel well http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,68600.msg770083.html#msg770083

Pic3: Not sure, the bracket that holds up the heater box under the dash? http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,10464.msg123305.html#msg123305

Pic4: Driver side splash guard for the transmission linkage, mounts to the frame. I think the rubber piece is the splash guard for the access hole for the starter motor. http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,16779.msg186731.html#msg186731

C500

"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

Hemidog

Quote from: C500 on September 02, 2019, 01:57:36 AM
Thanks hemidog  :cheers:
No problem  :cheers: I tried to find a installed picture of the first one, but could not find one. Others will probably chime in.

kent

Yep #3 That's right Hemidog.   :2thumbs:
Kent

b5blue

Bottom rubber flap covers pass. side fender to frame gap behind UCA.

paironines

Pic 2 parts have been cut but will still work.

C500

green69rt

Picture of 2.  Plagiarized off of this site.

C500

Can anyone id these bolts:

70 sublime

Quote from: C500 on February 24, 2020, 09:58:39 PM
Can anyone id these bolts:

Hold the steering box to the K frame
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

oldgold69

I think those are steering box bolts should be more than two bolts

green69rt

Quote from: oldgold69 on February 24, 2020, 10:13:44 PM
I think those are steering box bolts should be more than two bolts

Hemidog

C500