News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1970 Superbird found in Garage.

Started by hemi-hampton, September 02, 2019, 09:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi-hampton

He's got another wing car in Garage. Corky's Cuda. LEON.

odcics2

Quote from: hemi-hampton on September 09, 2019, 12:02:26 AM
He's got another wing car in Garage. Corky's Cuda. LEON.

Yeah, he had the Corky car at the CEMA show in June.   One of a few built for the movie.  Cool car!
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?topic=84799.0;all

I talked to Mark about the Charger 500.   He did it right, lotsa work!   :coolgleamA:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

hemi-hampton

Yeah, I took a pic of it while I was there also. I restored a brown 69 Roadrunner that was Parked behind him.  LEON.

WB General Lee

That's a very nice picture Leon. Yes I bought the Superbird 34 years after selling my original Lime Green one. This car was owned by the family since 1981 and hasn't been out of the garage since 1985. One day the clutch went all the way to the floor the father never drove it after that. Both parents passed and they decided to sell it. I spoke to the son who had many phone calls and then decided after talking to me a few times the car is meant for me. I got the car running in one day. I did put aftermarket rims on it but have the original 14' rally's. It's a matching #s 440 4spd car with black bucket seat interior. Over this Winter I just had the motor pulled out and gave it to Mr 6-pack to rebuild. I wasn't going to paint the car but I figured the motor is out so I might as well cherry it out. It will be ready by May. I will post some pictures. The Charger 500 is a beautiful car but I have many other cars and the Superbird was definitely a keeper.

hemi-hampton

Mark sent me a pic of Engine Compartment to Post. LEON.

aerolith

Top of the Plymouth TREE! :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_tongue:

LIMEY Green fourspeed BIRDIE...

Must start doing the lotto IMMEDIATELY... :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
Never send to know, for whom the bell tolls,
IT TOLLS FOR THEE...

John Donne 1623

aerolith

Love the idea but its WAYTOOOHIGH... :scratchchin:

Sidepipes, were they EVER in fashion... :shruggy: :eek2: :-\
Never send to know, for whom the bell tolls,
IT TOLLS FOR THEE...

John Donne 1623

nascarxx29