News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Any Interest in Wingcar Clone Project, Worth?

Started by wingcar, September 17, 2019, 08:25:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aerolith

Never send to know, for whom the bell tolls,
IT TOLLS FOR THEE...

John Donne 1623

djcarguy

:popcrn: :drool5: How bout pix???  before, loading, leaving ANYTHING ???  :drool5: :popcrn: :2thumbs:

tmaleck

I bought Joe's car and parts.  It's being picked up and I should have it here in Texas soon.  He's been a great guy to work with.  I'll go through the stuff and then make decisions about what's next.  I'm totally new to this, but a Daytona / Superbird has been my grail car for 40 years.  I suspect I'll ask a lot of dumb questions along the way.
Tim

moparstuart

Quote from: tmaleck on November 22, 2019, 02:54:54 PM
I bought Joe's car and parts.  It's being picked up and I should have it here in Texas soon.  He's been a great guy to work with.  I'll go through the stuff and then make decisions about what's next.  I'm totally new to this, but a Daytona / Superbird has been my grail car for 40 years.  I suspect I'll ask a lot of dumb questions along the way.
Tim
you came to the right place  ,  congrats on the purchase 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE