News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Sacramento Raceway, Mopar Shootout Sept 7th !

Started by Kern Dog, August 21, 2019, 12:04:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kern Dog

The annual show is back again! Drag racing, car show, swap meet at Sacramento Raceway Park, Excelsior road, Sacramento on September 7th.   :cheers:

70sixpkrt

This show has gotten smaller and smaller and smaller by the years. You'll be lucky to have 10 people selling parts. Car show has gotten ridiculously pathetic. I'm surprised they still have it. I thought the race track was getting sold. I can't make it since it's my daughters birthday but a buddy of mine is racing.

440-6pk, 4-speed, Dana 60 with 3:54  
13.01 @107.93 (street tires spinning all the way down)

Kern Dog

You were NOT there last year. One of the club members from the Capital City Mopars took over promotion of the event.
They went from 11 show cars to 40. 10 vendors up to 22. MORE drag racers too. This track may close within a few years so ride the wave while it is still there.

70sixpkrt

I've been going to this show for about 20 yrs. It's been getting smaller every year.

440-6pk, 4-speed, Dana 60 with 3:54  
13.01 @107.93 (street tires spinning all the way down)

Kern Dog

Then you either skipped last year or you had your eyes closed.  :smilielol:

Kern Dog

Fantastic show, great turnout. Last year the show had 41 cars, this year it was 54. MORE racers and spectators than last year too.
Several new Demons and Hellcats putting down great numbers, plenty of 10 and 11 second classic cars there too.