News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Has anyone used R/T Specialties recently for clips etc?

Started by C500, September 17, 2019, 06:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C500

How was the service, were you able to get hold of them, and get parts in a reasonable time? They only have 2 Google reviews and they aren't great  :icon_smile_question:
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

Kern Dog

I bought from them when I saw them at a swap meet. The stuff was great quality.

C500

Quote from: Kern Dog on September 17, 2019, 10:34:55 PM
I bought from them when I saw them at a swap meet. The stuff was great quality.

:cheers: ... keen to hear from anyone that bought from their website
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

68moparbob

I have ordered over the phone numerous times with excellent results.  Appears to be good quality parts.

68RT440

I've probably ordered from them 10-15 times online over the past couple of years. Never had any issues. I always received my order 3 days after placing it.
1968 Charger R/T, matching numbers 440/727, black with green top and interior, currently getting restored by me

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

DAY CLONA

Quote from: C500 on September 17, 2019, 06:04:21 PM
How was the service, were you able to get hold of them, and get parts in a reasonable time? They only have 2 Google reviews and they aren't great  :icon_smile_question:

Your 2 Google reviews: both basically about no/slow communication after ordering (one dude in Australia  :scratchchin:) chances are they were trying to contact R/T during the show season when they are out on the road at shows/venues across the country, Tom is basically a 1 man company, but you'll find their products are top notch, but if your looking for instant "click, click.com" service or responses, plan ahead, esp during show season

Mike

Montclaire

I haven't bought from them in a while but my past experience was good. 

qwick68

Ive used them numerous times over the years with great results, actually called them a few weeks ago and they were very helpful.
68 Charger LL-1 Turquoise

70gtx440dana

Don't buy these......I learned the hard way.

Did get my $$$ back after chasing it for weeks.
70 Road Runner FJ5 383-4speed Air Grabber
70 GTX FE5 440-4speed Dana 3.54
70 Charger R/T FJ5 440-4peed Dana 3.54