News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone going to the Music City Mopar Show in Nashville at the end of the month?

Started by mopar346, September 17, 2019, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopar346

Any one taking a 500? I have never really studied one and now I own the life size model kit and would like to continue my homework. I also frequent the Philly area, the I-95 corridor from PA to FL and live in the Panhandle of Florida. I will travel to study cars if anyone feels like playing show and tell. I'm gonna try to make the Wingcar Reunion in Oct, funny thing is I got accepted to show car due to the email screw up but I got the disappointed "ohhh" when I pointed out a was applying with my lowly AAR since it is a special interest car from the same year. I had no idea I would own a 500 by the show (although not together).

white

mopar346

I've never been either but a friend is a member of the host club and has been asking me to go for several years and due to a flight booking error it looks like I'm gonna be passing through Nashville on that Saturday. From my understanding it's a pretty big show (as in several hundred cars) and I know the club has a lot of "elite" cars. I was trying to find a flyer I was sent but cant seem to find it, I'll see if I can get a copy to post. It's the 28th.

held1823

Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

gtx6970

Used to go every year. Attendance had dwindled pretty good for me ( haven't been in several years though)

I personally liked it better when it was at a city park.
When it moved to some fairgrounds IMO attendance / foot traffic went way down. Hopefully its recovered .

But, No I will not be there

69_500

I will have my 500 at the James Dean car show here in Indiana that same day.

mopar346

Now that is tempting since I'm gonna be in Michigan all week. Where's it at and what the story on it?

69_500

This Saturday. Fairmont Indiana. At the high school. Huge section for Mooars. Typically 65-80 cars in the Mopar section, out of a total show of 8-900 cars.