News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Are muscle cars/classic cars making a come back?

Started by 73chgrSE, September 20, 2019, 12:30:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seems like the market got soft since the days of "Pinks" and "Barrett Jackson's" peak. Is it back?

Yes
15 (60%)
No
10 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 25

70 sublime

Quote from: ACUDANUT on December 01, 2019, 10:28:11 AM
All I know is I had to throw away 35 years worth of trim, Window regulators, complete Rear Ends, bumpers and complete factory front disc swaps, ect. Could not give it away. (B and E body). :brickwall: :brickwall:

If you only lived closer .....
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Kern Dog

All I know is I had to throw away 35 years worth of trim, Window regulators, complete Rear Ends, bumpers and complete factory front disc swaps, ect. Could not give it away. (B and E body). :brickwall: :brickwall:
You didn't try hard enough OR your stuff was beyond the point of being restorable. I never got a call!

Daytona R/T SE

Hmmm...

I don't remember your ad for these parts in the "Parts and accessories for sale" section of DodgeCharger.com  :scratchchin:

I must have missed it.  :shruggy:

73chgrSE

My original SE steering wheel and 8 3/4 dif is on eBay now.  Not much interest.

ACUDANUT

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on December 01, 2019, 04:07:53 PM

Hmmm...

I don't remember your ad for these parts in the "Parts and accessories for sale" section of DodgeCharger.com  :scratchchin:

Tried that a long time ago. Nobody wanted to pay the actual shipping, or they wanted me to pay for it.

kokxville

Quote from: ACUDANUT on December 02, 2019, 01:53:34 PM
Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on December 01, 2019, 04:07:53 PM

Hmmm...

Tried that a long time ago. Nobody wanted to pay the actual shipping, or they wanted me to pay for it.

Send it to the crusher like that guy with the 70 charger  :slap:
1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"