News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

LED's not working

Started by Moeggenpar, September 29, 2019, 10:42:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moeggenpar

Hi, I just installed LED tail lights with a new harness, also switched to a LED flasher. The tail lights flicker once when I turn the head lights on. The marker lights don't come on either. Maybe a grounding or fuse issue? I have new bulbs all the way around. Thanks for any info

Moeggenpar

A383Wing

put the stock bulbs back in and see what happens....then report back

WHITE AND RED 69

Did you replace both flasher units or just one?
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

Moeggenpar

Quote from: A383Wing on September 29, 2019, 12:46:36 PM
put the stock bulbs back in and see what happens....then report back
The stock bulbs didn't work either, it turned out to be a blown fuse. The tail and brake lights work, but the front marker lights do not. I replaced the front light harness and have power to the marker lights. Could the marker light housing not be grounded, or some other grounding issue? thanks again     

Highbanked Hauler

Run a ground wire from the battery to the light housing to make sure its grounded. In dealing with these cars make up a LONG wire with gator clips as you will have a need for one. I still use mine regularly :lol:  
As Red and White said there are 2 flashers, one for signals and the other for 4 way flashers  so you might have changed the wrong one ..
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser