News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Finding charger history using VIN

Started by abqmoparbill, October 02, 2019, 08:19:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abqmoparbill

I have a 1970 Charger and I would like to find out the history of owners.  Is it possible to check this using the VIN? I have looked at the internet and most sites don't give history for VINs less than 17 digits.

70 sublime

Not sure where you live but here in Ontario we just take VIN to the local MTO and for $20 they will print out a history back to about 1973 when stuff started to get put on computers
As long as the car grew up in Ontario
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Just 6T9 CHGR

Check out www.1970chargerregistry.com 
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

lloyd3

I will be working close to where I believe my car originated-from in a week or so (Belleview,  Nebraska). I  intend to dig a little when I'm back there, at least go to the two earliest known address I have for it (eastern Nebraska and western Iowa). Not sure what all this will accomplish, other than to satisfy my curiosity about it. I did the research back when you still could (pre-9/11) write to the state DMV for their records on a car's vin and title number. I believe that I'm the 5th owner of this unit.