News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1970 Charger mirror question....

Started by Finoke, October 02, 2019, 05:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargervert

I suppose that it could have been February 12th, I was going by a memo to dealerships that stated that as of March 1st that the G36 option would be available on 70 Chargers.

Polygon

My 70 charger has the non remote mirror on both sides.  I added the passenger side. I'd much prefer the remote style.

But to the original poster's mirrors, in the 70s and 80s K-Mart/ Sears/Auto stores(and a host of others), sold Chrome or black mirrors. I put them on my old Chevelle and it look pretty good. Looks like the one on his Charger.
www.lostinspaceforum.com

If you like the old TV show, Lost In Space, check out my page

Finoke

Quote from: Polygon on October 05, 2019, 07:40:05 AM
My 70 charger has the non remote mirror on both sides.  I added the passenger side. I'd much prefer the remote style.

But to the original poster's mirrors, in the 70s and 80s K-Mart/ Sears/Auto stores(and a host of others), sold Chrome or black mirrors. I put them on my old Chevelle and it look pretty good. Looks like the one on his Charger.

Got the car home today. Yes, the mirrors do look like the ones sold in the 80s.

No G code on the fender tag. Does that mean manual mirror and on drivers side only?