News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Positive camber

Started by Polygon, October 03, 2019, 01:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polygon

ok, Tire are wearing out on the inside. Positive camber. I do have the FSM.

And...eventually, this year, I will tackle the whole front end. But for now, (Since I have never done this before), is there a handy YouTube video, to guide me? Special tools?

Thanks

John

PS, on vacation! When I get back, got a Mech buddy with a shop. So, we will put it up and take a complete look. But for now, maybe I can do an adjustment.
www.lostinspaceforum.com

If you like the old TV show, Lost In Space, check out my page

alfaitalia

Too much toe out will also wear the inner edges.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

b5blue

Offset upper control arm bushings may be needed. Crank the adjusters all the way out and set ride height per FSM is about all you can do for now. Worn ball joints/bushings can make it worse.

cdr

Quote from: Polygon on October 03, 2019, 01:55:41 PM
ok, Tire are wearing out on the inside. Positive camber. I do have the FSM.

And...eventually, this year, I will tackle the whole front end. But for now, (Since I have never done this before), is there a handy YouTube video, to guide me? Special tools?

Thanks

John

PS, on vacation! When I get back, got a Mech buddy with a shop. So, we will put it up and take a complete look. But for now, maybe I can do an adjustment.

wearing on the inside is neg camber and OR toed out
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

Polygon

www.lostinspaceforum.com

If you like the old TV show, Lost In Space, check out my page