News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Positive battery cables; who to buy from? Bill Rolik, Year One, PG Classics, M&H

Started by GMP440, October 05, 2019, 08:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GMP440

Hello,

I need to buy a new positive battery cable assembly for my 68 Dodge Coronet with 318.  There is Bill Rolik, Year One, PG Classics and M&H.
  Are the cables all the same?  Anyone buy from any of these companies.  I know M&H will make it for you and I have seen pics of his cables and they are nice looking.
  Year One , Bill Rolik, PG Classics look the same in the pictures.  Any recommendations?  If you have pics, that would be great.  Thanks.  George

gtx6970

At one time there were at least 3 different companies making battery cable. all stated to be the best on the market.

I used to carry the ones made by Quiry Quality Eng.
M+H makes them now and been told they are the best. but never held one in my had to compare them

Looks like Bill Rolic cares the same ones I used to

Ghoste

Does M&H sell them everywhere or only through Year One like their harnesses?

kent

I bought their rear, forward and engine harnesses through YO and they look top notch. The ground and pos cables were not in stock at the time. I'll pick them up later. The only thing missing was the cloth protective covering like on my original?? Can you get this stuff some where? But I guess you couldn't add it on with out taking you new wiring harness apart. Is this correct?
Kent