News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chicks with freakish fingernails?

Started by b5blue, October 16, 2019, 10:07:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

You've seen them, 3 inch acrylic dagger shaped fingernail extensions.  :o  They creep me out big time. Do any of you like them? (How do they "wipe"?) How about the huge eyelash extensions waving up and down at ya? I'm hoping these fads fade fast.  :lol:

Lennard

They have fake hair extensions, fake nails, fake eye lashes, fake tits, fake botox lips... but they want a real man.  :scratchchin:

b5blue

EEEK That lip thing going on also.....no wonder I'm wanting a Grouper dinner!

Kern Dog

The flashy women get attention but I have always been attracted more to a woman that looks good even without makeup.

krops cars

I just like women. Unless they are in a real bad mood. How do you tell if they have fake boobs or not?   Who cares?

Kern Dog

Yeah, as long as they don't have a cock, I'm willing to give it a look. I have no interest in cocks.

b5blue

Quote from: krops cars on October 16, 2019, 02:53:31 PM
I just like women. Unless they are in a real bad mood. How do you tell if they have fake boobs or not?   Who cares?
"They are real if you can touch them" is the old saying.

krops cars

b5blue

krops cars

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

cdr

:hah:                                                                                                                                                        :rotz:
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver

b5blue

Bobs69

Quote from: Kern Dog on October 16, 2019, 01:47:57 PM
The flashy women get attention but I have always been attracted more to a woman that looks good even without makeup.

Agreed.  There was a meme somewhere online with a woman at a squat rack.  It said a woman at the BAR will always look better than one at the club.

cdr

Quote from: Bobs69 on October 17, 2019, 07:47:37 PM
Quote from: Kern Dog on October 16, 2019, 01:47:57 PM

Agreed.  There was a meme somewhere online with a woman at a squat rack.  It said a woman at the BAR will always look better than one at the club.

:icon_smile_big: