News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

FITECH 6 pack

Started by superbirdtom, October 16, 2019, 02:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

superbirdtom

has anyone tried the 3 2bbl FITECH  setup if so whats the verdict  as far as throttle response - power- smoothness- and gas mileage-   is it worth doing ?    and i think u need different fuel lines and gas tank  - could be wrong bout that though.  thanks

krops cars

When I did Edlebrock injection I had to add a larger return line to the tank and fuel pump mounted on out side of tank. Does this unit look like a real six pack and could use the factory six pack air cleaner?

superbirdtom

it looks really nice and yes the factory intakes fit on them.  they're designed after the Holley 3 2bbl.s for mopar use.  theirs an article in Hotrod magazine bout them.  just wondering bout our mopar experts on here knowing of a friend or themselves who have maybe even used the fitech 4bbl replacement.     Thanks

krops cars

Dude< If you get that keep posted. That will be bad a--. I would have went that way.

superbirdtom

I will definitely do that    and love the green on the charger  great color !!

KurtfromLaQuinta

My experience with fuel injection was a early version of Accel's D.F.I.
I will never go with a throttle body fuel injection again.
Yes, I know they've gotten better, but why put a glorified carburetor on an engine. They cost a lot for just replacing those original carbs.
I've since learned how to tune my Six Pack that it performs WAY BETTER than the throttle body F.I.
Me... If I ever want to go fuel injection again, I will do it right with a Sequential Multi Port Injection set up.

1970Moparmann

I decided to put it on my car.   Put the order in, will let you know who it performs.  From my research, I'm looking forward to it.   
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

superbirdtom

great looking forward to hearing about it. I read it self adjusts every time u start it when first installed and keeps running better an better,.  kinda like we do w a screwdriver and running up an down the quarter mile opening an closing the hood a million times..