News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anybody have a picture of the license plate light installed??

Started by green69rt, October 21, 2019, 05:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

green69rt

Great help.  Now I have an idea how it should look.  No idea up to now.  Thanks.

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

green69rt

Quote from: Mopar Nut on October 23, 2019, 03:53:38 PM
Here's another one. Do need the backside?

Yeah, I can get the light fixture but there seem to be some brackets.  I'll have to look thru my boxes and see what I can come up with.

Mopar Nut

Mopar Nut

green69rt

No thanks, if I can't figure it out from these I'd better give up.

Thanks a lot,
Mitch

green69rt

Quote from: Mopar Nut on October 23, 2019, 03:53:38 PM
Here's another one. Do need the backside?

There is a "C" shaped plate that sits on top of the light fixture.  Why is it there and does anyone make one.  If not I'lll have to put out a "want Ad".