News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Why does this site shut down several times a month?

Started by Kern Dog, October 23, 2019, 06:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kern Dog

I have seen others comment on this as well. What is the reason?

Lennard

To give the girls at fbbo something to talk about.  :girlfight:

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

Birdflu

c00nhunterjoe

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver

4cruzin

Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

green69rt

ACUDANUT

It's the Chinese and Russians again, steeling of secrets.

c00nhunterjoe

cdr

John_Kunkel

Quote from: Kern Dog on October 23, 2019, 06:06:16 PM
I have seen others comment on this as well. What is the reason?

Left-wing conspiracy.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

timmycharger

A383Wing

MrBrown562

Quote from: green69rt on October 24, 2019, 10:24:40 AM
Quote from: 4cruzin on October 24, 2019, 08:54:58 AM
Somehow it will be Trumps fault . . .  :popcrn:

But, he'll blame it on someone else.

Then it will turn out that Trump was right.

Birdflu

c00nhunterjoe

metallicareload99

Quote from: Lennard on October 23, 2019, 06:20:46 PM
To give the girls at fbbo something to talk about.  :girlfight:

After 14+ years I finally made my first post @ MoParts.  So yeah, more activity at other sites is a real result!

Quote from: cdr on October 23, 2019, 09:35:43 PM
Quote from: c00nhunterjoe on October 23, 2019, 09:13:02 PM
I saw in another post that aliens were involved.

Its the Russians  :eyes:

:nono: :whistling: ;)
1968, When Dinosaurs Ruled The Earth

odcics2

Quote from: c00nhunterjoe on October 26, 2019, 07:46:08 PM
Careful, hillary will have us all suicided.

Heard she is actually running the country.   Deep bunker under DC.    :rofl:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

BSB67

All these comments have merit.

I'll toss a strange one out there,....you get what you pay for.

500" NA, Eddy head, pump gas, exhaust manifold with 2 1/2 exhaust with tailpipes
4150 lbs with driver, 3.23 gear, stock converter
11.68 @ 120.2 mph

mel t

mel t

Troy

The site (well, whole server) has officially "gone down" twice in approximately 4 years (both in the last 8 months). Most people likely only noticed the last one because I was across the country without internet service or a laptop to fix it. I could explain the exact problem (it's very simple) but most people would have no idea what I was saying.

If you've noticed the site is slow or unresponsive for several minutes, that's either because we're getting flooded with spam/attacks or because I'm in the middle of wiping them out. I try to keep the disruption to a minimum but I'm busy these days so I get to it when I can. My hosting company offers a fully managed plan if anyone would like to pay for it.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Kern Dog

Birdflu

Quote from: Troy on November 10, 2019, 12:28:51 AM
The site (well, whole server) has officially "gone down" twice in approximately 4 years (both in the last 8 months). Most people likely only noticed the last one because I was across the country without internet service or a laptop to fix it. I could explain the exact problem (it's very simple) but most people would have no idea what I was saying.

If you've noticed the site is slow or unresponsive for several minutes, that's either because we're getting flooded with spam/attacks or because I'm in the middle of wiping them out. I try to keep the disruption to a minimum but I'm busy these days so I get to it when I can. My hosting company offers a fully managed plan if anyone would like to pay for it.

Troy

Thank you for the explanation and your continued effort to keep this site going for us!  :punkrocka:

alenglish

>You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape.  If it doesn't move
>and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct
tape.
>

c00nhunterjoe

I want top notch, and someone else to pay for it....

Kern Dog

That is sarcasm. I don't see you as a Liberal.   ;D

A383Wing

Quote from: BSB67 on October 27, 2019, 12:19:20 PM
All these comments have merit.

I'll toss a strange one out there,....you get what you pay for.

step up and make a donation...take over the site and make it what you want it to be..

VegasCharger