News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

70 Dodge challengers color

Started by nchrome, November 11, 2019, 05:42:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nchrome

Okay guys have a little puzzle for ya all and l'm  :brickwall:stumped.  Back in 1970 my older brother had a 70 Dodge Challenger the color was a lite blue non metallic. l've searched the web and a few other sources and can't find the proper color code. Can ya all help me? And no its no EB3 that is a lite "metallic" so lets not go there :RantExplode:. Really liked that color and am thinking about painting my 69 Charger the same color. Plus it will be easy to touch up if need be.

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

JB400

It might be special order code 999.  Possibly Corporate blue.

nchrome

Mopar nut that is it' :2thumbs:  Now imagine my 69 ner with black vinyl top and most of the chrome polished :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_cool:

Mopar Nut

Quote from: nchrome on November 11, 2019, 10:35:51 PM
Mopar nut that is it' :2thumbs:  Now imagine my 69 ner with black vinyl top and most of the chrome polished :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_cool:

I was thinking the same, it would look good.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

71_Charger_R/T

That aint no B7!!   B7 is darker than B5.  That looks like B1.

nchrome

Well l've tried advance auto and they can't mix it and a couple other places still no paint  Really puzzling how no one can mix this for me and that is also with pictures of the color and still can't match it.  Any help out there on a paint code they can actually mix.

hemi-hampton

Some call that Richard Petty Blue. LEON

PPG Paint code #12785.

hemi-hampton

Try 1972 code # B1.  Which is a similar Color. LEON.