News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone have a Mopar Parts locator connection?

Started by b5blue, November 12, 2019, 08:19:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

I just bought a 2007 Dakota and was hoping to buy just the drivers seat bottom cover. Part # 1FX111D5AA Looks to be a discontinued part but I'm hoping someone has one still? My local guys are heartless and greed driven so useless for locator help.  :shruggy:
  The rest of the interior is cleaning up good and decent shape so I figured it's worth a shot. 

Kern Dog

Is this something that a local upholstery shop cannot duplicate?
What about wrecking yards in big cities? Could a passenger seat bottom work ? I replaced the seat bottoms on a car years ago using two passenger side "skins".

Good luck.

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Kern Dog

b5blue

Yea Thanks but zero on eBay those are all not a match. I found 4 places like the one for 134.00 but they all disclaimer in the fine print listing is not inventory. These last years run of Dakota all sit high and of course drivers seat bottom gets most wear. Junkyards want to sell the whole seat and the point for me was having new for my butt.  :2thumbs:

Pete in NH

Try throwing the part number in at partsvoice.com it's a site that deals with obsolete stock dealers are trying to get rid of.

odcics2

Quote from: Pete in NH on November 13, 2019, 08:52:02 AM
Try throwing the part number in at partsvoice.com it's a site that deals with obsolete stock dealers are trying to get rid of.

What he said...   :yesnod:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

b5blue

Thanks guys no luck. Did call one guy and he searched zero left, disco'd 2015 and he removed his listing. It's easier to find 70 Charger parts then this 07 truck.  :lol: 

c00nhunterjoe

Called my local dealer. None left in the country.

b5blue

Thanks guys but yea no luck here ether. Top link they look nice but for older Dakota and bottom link for RAM 1500. Drivers seat bottom kinda funky so I'll do a scrubbing and wet vac the crap out of the whole seat. (Stinks)  :eek2:

odcics2

Try these guys. They buy all the old surplus vinyl from Chrysler.

Original Auto Interiors
7869 Trumble Rd, Columbus, MI 48063
Phone: (586) 727-2486

:2thumbs:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

Old Moparz

Not long ago I bought an entire driver seat for my 2004 Ram 1500 from here for only $85. Most other places wanted $250 to $450 for the same thing.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/chuckandeddies/m.html?ssPageName=&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2654

It's a junkyard in CT that will ship but I went there since it wasn't too far from me.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

b5blue

ACUDANUT

"Is this something that a local upholstery shop cannot duplicate?"  :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy:

b5blue