News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Big Block / Hemi Coil Wire Boot

Started by 69bfan, November 23, 2019, 12:50:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69bfan

Just finished up is another one of those impossible detail items to find either in a used or NOS condition is this coil wire boot at the distributor.  These detail items were lost when the original plug wires were removed back in the days and like many over the counter pieces, they were not 100% correct as compared to the assembly line pieces. 

This piece is the splotchy red brick color found on the early Packard style plug wires and each and every one of them is different due to the special content of the material to achieve the desired results.  The rubber boot is pliable and easily seen when looking at the details at the front of the engine.

This piece is retailing at $49.95 and shipping in the continental US is included.  If any questions, please drop me a message or an email at r.l.oshields@att.net.

Thanks,
Richard
Restoration Parts and Materials
Weatherstripping is our specialty, but we stock a wide assortment of restoration needs.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com