News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My first all Mopar Christmas tree

Started by LeesRT, November 23, 2019, 09:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeesRT

I took some of my carved prototypes and a white Christmas tree and made my first all Mopar Christmas tree.  Just thought I'd share.  Merry Mopar Christmas...I know it's early.

LeesRT

More

LeesRT

Some fun Christmas images I put together.

LeesRT

JB400

ACUDANUT

Ummm, Jesus is the reason for the season.  :angel:

taxspeaker

How bout a yard display

TexasStroker

Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
www.amarilloareamopars.com
Founder, Lone Star Mopars
www.lonestarmopars.com
Will set-up a regional Charger meet
Contact me for info!

alfaitalia

Quote from: ACUDANUT on November 24, 2019, 10:49:05 AM

Actually...he was not the reason for the season...no where in the Bible does it say that Jesus was born in December. Looking at the facts of the time (the time census were usually carried out in Roman times, the star (probably a comet seem all over the world at that time)...etc) he was most likely born in July. The 25 of December festival was a pagan festival. It was just after the shortest day and was a festival to celebrate the Sun gods victory over the dark....the Christians hijacked the festival for there own ends... as they did many things. Holly and Ivy and Yule logs, amongst other things are just traditions that carried over from the pagan version. Just saying! So in reality the 25 Dec festival had very little to do with Jesus.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

ACUDANUT

Quote from: alfaitalia on November 26, 2019, 06:06:02 PM
Quote from: ACUDANUT on November 24, 2019, 10:49:05 AM

Actually...he was not the reason for the season...no where in the Bible does it say that Jesus was born in December. Looking at the facts of the time (the time census were usually carried out in Roman times, the star (probably a comet seem all over the world at that time)...etc) he was most likely born in July. The 25 of December festival was a pagan festival. It was just after the shortest day and was a festival to celebrate the Sun gods victory over the dark....the Christians hijacked the festival for there own ends... as they did many things. Holly and Ivy and Yule logs, amongst other things are just traditions that carried over from the pagan version. Just saying! So in reality the 25 Dec festival had very little to do with Jesus.

What ever, believe what you want you atheist.  BTW I only saw 2 cars in this tree.

alfaitalia

Not an atheist more agnostic ....and just stating a fact. Show me where in the Bible it says Jesus was born in December! :yesnod: that's why Jehovahs witnesses don't celebrate Christmas...they are Christians. Witnesses do not celebrate Christmas or Easter because they believe that these festivals are based on (or massively contaminated by) pagan customs and religions. They also point out that Jesus did not ask his followers to mark his birthday....also true if you read the Bible.

Ghoste

It is the reason we celebrate it today though.

Mytur Binsdirti

But on the other hand, if Jesus was Jewish, why did he have a Puerto Rican name?   :shruggy:

maxwellwedge

alfaitalia

Quote from: Ghoste on November 27, 2019, 06:32:21 AM
It is the reason we celebrate it today though.

Absolutely.......because no one can be sure or prove what time of year he was actually born....or if indeed he ever was.....so its as good a date as any other. My point was that that festival on 25 Dec did not start because of Jesus.