News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 69 Charger black rear upper door pads / cushions

Started by 69 OUR/TEA, November 27, 2019, 06:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69 OUR/TEA

I have a pair of black upper door pads from a 69 Charger , they are out of the same car , never dyed . They have a couple small flaws , so they are not show quality but still in very good condition for a high end driver . Still very soft and pliable , and color very good . Pics show the imperfections on the side , one is an impression of something that had rested on the pad maybe for sometime to leave a "dimple" , the other has a small "U" shaped little split . These are both near the edge of where the chrome divider to the lower door panel goes . The front leading edges were usually these are toast are in above average shape ,but have a little splitting going on  . On one there is some rust on the metal frame/plate , right where the back seat rests against it , so the bubbles in the vinyl would be covered .
I am very picky myself so I am describing these the best I can with all the small details , once in a car , I think these will look really nice . But again , not show quality , but great for a high end driver .

Trying to come up with a price , I see what junk ones go for , so I'll start around $225 + shipping . Thank you , PM me if interested . More pics also if interested .

69 OUR/TEA

More pics.....

69 OUR/TEA

69 OUR/TEA