News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Floor seat belt anchor locations

Started by PA Dodger, November 29, 2019, 04:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PA Dodger

I have a '69 Charger I'm putting back together. When I had the bodywork done the shop put a new floor in. I have the floor hump anchor points but the rocker side holes are gone. Where are they supposed to be? Are the anchors mounted on the inner rocker for strength or are they welded to the floor?
Thanks. 
'69 Charger / '69 Dart convertible/ '74 Cuda

green69rt

For the anchors that are in the rockers, there are nuts welded on the inside of the rocker metal.  Depending on how close the floor is to the rockers, you may be able to look from underneath the car and see the holes.   Just looked at mine and that won't work.  Here are some pictures of mine.  If the floor was from AMD, it should have holes punched in the correct postions.  The holes in the floor are about 1.5 inches.  Holes are sealed against the rocker with seam sealer.

PA Dodger

Sweet! That's just what I needed! It wasn't an AMD floor. I knew I needed to locate them but kept putting it off. Now that the carpet is laying out for install I guess I better get to it.
Thanks. :2thumbs:
'69 Charger / '69 Dart convertible/ '74 Cuda