News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Now this is a different collection!! Lenny's Garage

Started by green69rt, November 30, 2019, 09:07:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennard

Q5XX29

Fairly valueless collection to most, but priceless to HIM, and that is AWESOME. Great video- thanks for sharing it!
dakota_gt on Instagram

kent

We are all just care takers. Great video! Thanks for posting.
Kent

VegasCharger

alfaitalia

Quote from: kent on November 30, 2019, 06:31:48 PM
We are all just care takers. Great video! Thanks for posting.

I'm not a caretaker....ITS MINE!....and Im taking it with me when I go....you know like a Viking burial when they were set adrift in their long boats after being set on fire. Not sure the council will wear that with my Charger on fire slowly rolling down a slope on the M27 road between Portsmouth and Southampton though.....but it wont be my problem!! :lol:
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

gtx6970

That was cool. Love his attitude.
And he has a few cars worth some decent coin ( mid 50s Cadillac's are not cheap )

green69rt

Whenever I see a situation like this I have conflicting feelings.  I like the fact that these old cars are being preserved inside a building vs out in the rain.  But I also think that there are folks out there that would take these cars and do something with them if only to get the in good enough shape to drive.  Cars belong on the road, not hidden away.

RallyeMike

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/