News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Are the rock auto carpets rubbish?

Started by 68chargeruk, December 03, 2019, 04:45:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68chargeruk

just looking at ordering a carpet and Legendary are quoting $180 whereas Rock Auto are $100, big difference, is this reflected in the quality does anyone know

And does SHADE 13 Blue match with the Light Blue Metallic seat set?

Thanks

kent

I think they are all supplied by ACC Auto Custom Carpet. I will be corrected if I'm wrong. And gladly so.  But I do know they supply a big chunk of the carpet for most cars. You can buy direct but I think it's less expensive if you go through one of their retailers. I purchased a set of floor mats for my Roadrunner. And it was a perfect match. They even allowed for fading on my original red carpet. They sent me samples so I could compare shades and fading.
Kent

b5blue

Got mine from ACC but through eBay. Order a sample for free. Made upon order and it's a good idea to order just when ready to install so you can pull it out of the box right away to flat out kinks from boxing.

68chargeruk