News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Current aero car parts vendors

Started by tmaleck, December 09, 2019, 11:53:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tmaleck

I see several threads of varying age about this but nothing very current.  Is there a good list of vendors for these parts?
Thanks,
Tim

djcarguy

janak ,,will save lots on shipping,there in texas .fiberglass nose an steel braces .  we need pix an progress reports..  :2thumbs: :popcrn: :2thumbs:

mopar346

Any info on grille part vendors, I think I have pieced together everything but the up rights, fortunately they appears to be a straight forward fabrication.

held1823

by upright, are you referring to the turn signal area?

to answer the original question, i obtained parts from several sources.

if you're after fiberglass, janek's oem line is the way to go. i have his headlight doors, fender scoops, and valance panel. all are excellent products.

for steel pieces inside the front end, i bought mine from both rick fairless and mike goyette.  

i have a steel nose and z brackets fabricated by someone that does not build them for resell, but i may be offering mine for sale this winter, along with my janek oem line valance

there is also a quality source for the cone advertised here on the board.

detroit muscle offers nose gaskets, and dave patek has seal kits
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

Daytona R/T SE

I offer a few reproduction parts.

My website:

www.grizzlysgarage.com

Also, see my ad in the parts for sale section on here. :Twocents:

mopar346

Quote from: held1823 on December 10, 2019, 10:29:01 AM
by upright, are you referring to the turn signal area?

By uprights, I'm referring to the vertical bar that the 500 headlight buckets attach to on the inside. I'd buy them if someone had them available but from looking at them they will be easy enough to fabricate when I get to that point in the build if I haven't found some. Not even in paint yet so not a pressing issue. The other pieces I am missing for the 500 grille set up is the brackets that I will need to attach to the Coronet headlight buckets to position them correctly for the headlight surround bezels.