News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Las Vegas Superbirds.....

Started by tcs69rt, January 10, 2020, 08:26:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tcs69rt

Forgive me for bringing up "the ones that got away". But in 1995 I saw a yellow Superbird ass end sitting in a 3 car garage home. I stopped and the family was very friendly. I believe the last name was Peters? They offered to sell me the yellow Superbird or the B5 70 AAR Cuda or the 70 orange Challenger. Not sure what became of the gorgeous restored cars. Maybe one of you here knows the Superbird?

I attended the 1st Mopar Nationals in 1996 there at the old dragstrip in Vegas too and recall a sublime green Superbird in the car corral that was $29,000. i heard it sold for $26,000. Looking back at those prices and thinking if I only had the funds but was just a young Sarge back then.  ::)
"Life ain't easy when you rode the short bus."

chicago mopars

Yes, that was the Peter's family and they did sell the yellow Superbird & a friend of mine bought the orange Challenger. I almost bought the superbird for I believe it was $46,000 and I was also interested in his sons 69 Hemi charger 500  but unfortunately I was buying a house in Nevada at the same time. So sadly I didn't buy either of them

6bblgt

wingcarenvy

Quote from: chicago mopars on January 10, 2020, 06:34:26 PM
Yes, that was the Peter's family and they did sell the yellow Superbird & a friend of mine bought the orange Challenger. I almost bought the superbird for I believe it was $46,000 and I was also interested in his sons 69 Hemi charger 500  but unfortunately I was buying a house in Nevada at the same time. So sadly I didn't buy either of them

Do you know where they bought the Superbird? My friend sold his 6 barrel 4 speed car to someone in Vegas.

tcs69rt

I saw that Charger 500 when it was being put together...the Yellow Superbird, Orange Challenger and I think a B5 AAR was also in the garage...
"Life ain't easy when you rode the short bus."