News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

RM23V0A162345 Barrett Jackson Scottsdale 2020

Started by held1823, January 12, 2020, 07:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

held1823

Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

cudavic

Sold for $123,200.00 which seams to be a fair price IMO.
Did the car have any issues that anyone knows of?

Birdflu

I thought the price was fair...even for a bench seat, column automatic car.

wingcarenvy

This car was pretty nice. You could tell it was an older restoration and had some incorrect details. This car also has been for sale on carsonline.com for the last 5 years for 225k.

cudavic

Quote from: wingcarenvy on January 23, 2020, 04:01:53 AM
This car was pretty nice. You could tell it was an older restoration and had some incorrect details. This car also has been for sale on carsonline.com for the last 5 years for 225k.

"This car also has been for sale on carsonline.com for the last 5 years for 225k." I just don't get that.
Why list such a high sale price on a car if you really intend on selling it? I guess you're just fishing for a buyer at that point.
However if he would have listed the car on Cars-on-line at a more reasonable price, maybe say around $159,000 as opposed to 225,000 he may have sold it years sooner and at a greater price.
If one is just trying to snag the highest sale price, why not just put it on eBay with a reasonable reserve and let the typical hype from eBay bid the price up?

wingcarenvy

Quote from: cudavic on January 23, 2020, 12:49:34 PM
Quote from: wingcarenvy on January 23, 2020, 04:01:53 AM

"This car also has been for sale on carsonline.com for the last 5 years for 225k." I just don't get that.
Why list such a high sale price on a car if you really intend on selling it? I guess you're just fishing for a buyer at that point.
However if he would have listed the car on Cars-on-line at a more reasonable price, maybe say around $159,000 as opposed to 225,000 he may have sold it years sooner and at a greater price.
If one is just trying to snag the highest sale price, why not just put it on eBay with a reasonable reserve and let the typical hype from eBay bid the price up?

I'm not sure. Now a days it's tough selling cars online. It's a lot easier selling at auction. I have to wonder if a dealer (or some amateur flipper) didn't strike a deal close to the 225 thinking he was going to make a hefty profit at Barrett-Jackson and then it sold for way less.