News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

wanted: pictures of the 1969 concept dodge supercharger

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, August 12, 2005, 09:36:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AirborneSilva

Cool pics and very cool car  :yesnod: has anyone thought of making one of these out of some old 318 car (preferably one that needs a new top anyway)?

UFO

Heres one.I think there is another mopar only mag that did a feature on it.

UFO

UFO

Heres the article.  Trivia question----Whats different with that 68 charger assembly line pic?
     The answer is its wearing 67 charger wheelcovers.

Paul 500

i found these
68 Charger R/T
69 Charger 500

Forza

Holy crap batman, now thats what I call a boat. Very cool car, can't wait to see some more pics  :popcrn:

Ghoste

It's cool to see it just sitting in some regular Joe's driveway like that.  Generally when you see something like that today, there is a very large home behind it.

Magnumcharger

Quote from: Ghoste on July 20, 2007, 06:34:55 AM
It's cool to see it just sitting in some regular Joe's driveway like that.  Generally when you see something like that today, there is a very large home behind it.

Seems to be that way for most high-end musclecars these days!
Cool pictures, thanks for posting them!

Now the million dollar question:
After Steven Juliano sold the Supercharger, where did it end up?
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: Magnumcharger on July 20, 2007, 08:26:29 AM
Quote from: Ghoste on July 20, 2007, 06:34:55 AM

Seems to be that way for most high-end musclecars these days!
Cool pictures, thanks for posting them!

Where did the Supercharger go?

Has anybody got any recent pictures of it?

:popcrn:

wingcar

Quote from: hemi-hampton on December 15, 2006, 11:44:35 PM
Heres a Interesting fact few know. The 70 SuperCharger had a early 70's cameo appearance in a movie. Can anybody name the Movie? LEON.

I believe you are referring to the 1974 American International movie named "Truck Turner"  It was an action movie that also featured a 1973 Charger.........By the way, it had an R-Rating and stared Isaac Hays
1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400

moparstuart

Quote from: wingcar on July 16, 2018, 02:43:20 PM
Heres a Interesting fact few know. The 70 SuperCharger had a early 70's cameo appearance in a movie. Can anybody name the Movie? LEON.

I believe you are referring to the 1974 American International movie named "Truck Turner"  It was an action movie that also featured a 1973 Charger.........By the way, it had an R-Rating and stared Isaac Hays
nichelle nichols too
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hemi-hampton

Quote from: wingcar on July 16, 2018, 02:43:20 PM

Took 12 years to answer but we have a Winner. :cheers: :boogie: :pushup:

G-man

So you take the back seats out of a Charger Daytona and it becomes a SUPER charger?  :lol:

Wonder what they will think of next.

Montclaire

Definitely better looking with the low back buckets.  The 70 seats do not match the rear deck at all.

Ghoste

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on July 16, 2018, 10:18:45 AM

Where did the Supercharger go?

Has anybody got any recent pictures of it?

[/quote]

THE CHARGER PUNK

Look to be last seen at some show few years back with the other concepts. Wasn't it owned by Juliano who owned all the other ones from RTS?

chargervert

Quote from: 70charger_boy on July 17, 2007, 06:58:09 PM
That orange daytona looking charger belongs to a guy on this site that lives in Rhode Island.  I saw it on the road once and nearly creamed my pants. It's a very interesting story how he made it

I think you may have my Charger convertible confused with the Super Charger factory show car.  I built my car, and the Super Charger was obviously an inspiration to my build.  The car being discussed in this thread was a factory show car that was shown in three different configurations back when the second generation Chargers were still in production.  Chrysler had many different show cars built that were displayed at shows and events all over the country.  The  Super Charger was a factory authorized custom car.  My car is a one off built by me in 1996.

rainbow4jd

dkn1997

sorry for being that guy but I'm so NOT down with those concept cars.   Production car turned out way better. That roofline combined with the coke bottle styiling totally make the car.  Their "one off" nature makes the concepts interesting, but not easy on the eyes lol
RECHRGED

timmycharger

The movie Truck Turner from 1974 was mentioned above. Looks like the same car? If so, why? lol

moparstuart

Quote from: rainbow4jd on January 03, 2023, 12:14:49 AM
Where is this car now?   Any clones out there?
there are clones of both the original topless changer and the super charger running around out there . 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE