News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What happened to this charger?

Started by Drache, January 11, 2020, 12:55:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

Seen this car for sale on Kijiji here in Canada. Asking price of $18,000.

Pictures seem to start off ok:

But then.....

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/windsor-area-on/1973-dodge-charger/1479824615

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Kern Dog

The car? What about YOu ?
You used to post here all the time and then you disappeared like you were in the Government witness protection program. You sold the Dart, right?

ACUDANUT

Who cares. lol.
Just kidding. Looks like a lot of time/money went into this later 3rd gen.  Question is why a 73/74.  Because they are cheaper outright ? :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy:

Drache

Quote from: Kern Dog on January 11, 2020, 01:41:48 AM
The car? What about YOu ?
You used to post here all the time and then you disappeared like you were in the Government witness protection program. You sold the Dart, right?

I am not at liberty to say at this time

:nana:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

JR

"Dress for the job you want, not the job you have."
70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

Montclaire

I really liked it until I got to the tail panel.  The Challenger headlamps look great. 

73chgrSE

I would like to see how this turned out.  :scratchchin:

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

ACUDANUT

Bottom of rear bumper looks really wavy ? Mixing new parts with a 50 year old car is never going to work.  Kinda like a 75 y/o marrying a 25 y/o. :Twocents:

b5blue

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

b5blue

We have a news category called "Only in Florida" down here. (Everyone knows someone who moved here.)  :lol:   

Mytur Binsdirti