News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Custom Banner from Automolove! A Member Owned Business!

Started by TexasStroker, January 15, 2020, 06:44:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TexasStroker

Awhile back I came across a thread in the Services/Business Section...yep, not exactly the most perused forum.  It was from Robin, aka "magnumcharger" and he had a listing for custom designed banners featuring your Charger.  I was immediately interested.

I had tried to get stuff like this made off and on over the years, but the problem fell in my inability to translate the image in my head to the person skilled enough to render it.  Robin takes care of that as he is a Mopar guy, has the same visions, and can actually get pen to paper and make things happen.

While I plan to pick up more banner to cover the fleet, I wanted to start with the Mopar 10.  Robin had never done a late model before, but was willing to do so...I have a lot of subtle, custom changes to my M10 and Robin was more than willing to work them all in...He let me pick the background and select the logos and custom text to truly make the banner personalized.

I sent multiple pics of the car and he was able to graft them into the finished product.  Needless to say I'm very happy with how it turned out. 

I hope to do the Charger next, but want to get a few other upgrades in place before finalizing anything.  If you have the wall space, or show set-up, these banners are awesome!

You can check more of his work out at: https://automolove.ca/

And no, I'm not making a dime off this, getting a discount, or stickers etc.  This is just something I think is cool and Robin had mentioned he had never done a banner for anyone here...hopefully we can change that and if so, I hope you will post up pics!  :2thumbs:
Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
www.amarilloareamopars.com
Founder, Lone Star Mopars
www.lonestarmopars.com
Will set-up a regional Charger meet
Contact me for info!

Lennard

TexasStroker

Thanks...it is scaled way down in the picture.  He wanted to sell a "Large" banner to justify drawing the late model Challenger, and given my limited wall space I asked if we could do (2) Medium Banners. Robin agreed, so you are looking at a 36" Tall x 90" Wide Medium Banner.

The Small comes in at 24" x 60" while the Large is a massive 48" x 120" Wide.  Definitely measure where you want the banner for the best result...90" spans a lot of real estate!

I recently hung a ton of signs and banners and I can safely say I tend to prefer the smaller ones.  That said, if you have the wall space, or height from the rafters the bigger the banner the better.  Another thing I learned is some banners are thick and will look fine regardless of the backdrop.  Other banners are thin and can be seen thru and that is a bit less visually attractive.  Robin's are thick and and don't have any transparency.

As soon as I settle what new wheels I'm going with, the Charger will be getting one done too!  He also mentioned if you had a custom wheel/tire/stripe as long as you can send pics (even of the wheel itself on the retailer's website) he can get it grafted to your Charger.  I know a lot of people get sketches done for their project cars...this would be a nice alternative.
Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
www.amarilloareamopars.com
Founder, Lone Star Mopars
www.lonestarmopars.com
Will set-up a regional Charger meet
Contact me for info!