News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Just picked up a 69 Hemi Charger sunroof 4 speed restoration project

Started by Mytur Binsdirti, January 19, 2020, 04:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mytur Binsdirti

chargervert

Lol,I have started with less! I can tell that you have the sunroof open, by the way the light is reflecting off the hinge!

sdweatherman

A solid foundation right there! I would recommend a frame jig so you don't have any alignment issues in the future.
1971 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus GY8/318/Auto
1971 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus GB7/318/Auto factory Sunroof
1972 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus EV2/400/Auto factory Sunroof

JB400

I'm surprised you'd buy one that was triple green with a mod top and a luggage rack

Kern Dog

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

hemi-hampton

1974dodgecharger

So dumb all you do is post non sense at this page and make fun of your own car when in reality the car you just got is super rare HEMI with sunroof.... :icon_smile_big:

chargervert

Don't go getting the Turban all upset now,or he will crush it like that assclown that crushed that 70 Charger.

Mopar Nut

I have some NOS grease for the pins you can have, it's a little dry, but it's NOS.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Mytur Binsdirti

As you can see, the fender tag shows that it's a highly optioned car including hood treatment paint, power windows, rear shoulder belts, right side mirror & recall wheels.

b5blue

Mopar4me

ACUDANUT

Mytur Binsdirti

oldgold69

are you sure those are a  hemi hinge look like the swapped a g code part :nana:

chargervert

oldgold69

MYTURD  BINSDIRTI    man you are living the dream  id be afraid to wake up  :woohoo: :woohoo: :drive:

tcs69rt

Put it on Barrett-Jackson, let's see how much it goes for!  :popcrn:
"Life ain't easy when you rode the short bus."

DanielRobert

1972 Charger
1969 Roadrunner
1974 Trans Am