News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Best sold prices of Mopars at Barret Jackson,Mecum, ebay and your buys !!

Started by ACUDANUT, January 19, 2020, 11:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike DC

These auctions are entertainment events.  TV shows.  They aren't gonna treat a fugly S-10 pickup the same as a Hemi Cuda no matter how much the owner pays.  

Ghoste

ACUDANUT

This all makes sense at BJ and Mecum, so lets focus on the best sold prices on the latter..Ebay, Here and Craigslist ect. :popcrn: :popcrn:

b5blue

Quote from: ACUDANUT on January 29, 2020, 08:36:41 AM
This all makes sense at BJ and Mecum, so lets focus on the best sold prices on the latter..Ebay, Here and Craigslist ect. :popcrn: :popcrn:
Are you keeping notes? You were saying you may sell off your cars when you retire? (The auctions sure look like a fun way to do it!)

ACUDANUT

I Am already there. looking for a place to sell them. If I use ebay, it will cost the same as using a place such as gateway auto's.  I think I am going with them. :Twocents:

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: ACUDANUT on January 29, 2020, 02:05:54 PM
I Am already there. looking for a place to sell them. If I use ebay, it will cost the same as using a place such as gateway auto's.  I think I am going with them. :Twocents:

Whatcha got that you're getting rid of?

Birdflu

eBay doesn't take anywhere near the commission as a dealer/broker, but you have to deal with all of the grief associated with the general public!  :brickwall:

hemi-hampton

" but you have to deal with all of the grief associated with the general public!"

That's the worst part. I'd pay extra to not have to deal with all the Assclowns :brickwall:

ACUDANUT

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on January 29, 2020, 02:08:34 PM

Whatcha got that you're getting rid of?

To start off with, maybe a couple of  My 72 Big Block (Not 400 smog motors either) Rallye Chargers. Orange and Petty Blue.