News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona race SUNday 2,2020 RAIN OUT try monday at 4 est on fox

Started by djcarguy, February 16, 2020, 04:53:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djcarguy

djcarguy

:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:  limo fat an slow,,or was that the ,,,idea ??

Rain delay say will try Monday 4 est .  saw 20 laps today  ?  an most of 2019 race,except last 50 laps .   :RantExplode: :brickwall:  ;D ;D

djcarguy

who won the damnit race  ???  ???   saw 20 laps sunday ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,saw most of race monday   ???  16 to go big crash,red flag   wait an wait then few to go I HAD TO GO meet my son an gal ab 2 kids for dinner missed end of the bloody race i tried to see for 2222--2 days???

WHO WON THE DAMMIT RACE  ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/ :icon_smile_question: :icon_smile_question: :D :icon_smile_big:

JB400

Denny Hamlin won, and Newman is in the hospital.  Got flipped upside down and drove into, in the drivers side window

djcarguy

Thanks for info,JB.  hope newman is going to be ok ,wanted him or anyone to win behind denny an harvick .  Joeys had a great day an his car looked so good after the wall an they cut all the wheel wells open,,HAHAHAHA,MAY NOT LIKE THAT WUSS..    :2thumbs: :2thumbs: