News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona / 500 back glass

Started by hemi68charger, February 18, 2020, 07:29:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wyliemn71

Im still here, work for a power company and have been kinda busy but it is on my plate, thanks.

69 500

thank you had no ideaof your job ,keep it up. :2thumbs:

Nwcharger

I have a laminated reproduction back glass for a 500/Daytona for sale but i don't want to deal with shipping. I'm located in Portland Oregon.
1969 coronet wagon

aerolith

I'm with Greg,

The closet I got to Daytona ownership was my 70 date coded 'DAYTONA' back glass lol :2thumbs:

Repop glass on a 'REAL' C500, thats just not 'the done thing'... :slap: :smilielol: :rotz:

Ugly ducklings (even in F8 green) deserve the 'best of the BEST'. :girlfight:
Never send to know, for whom the bell tolls,
IT TOLLS FOR THEE...

John Donne 1623

wingcarenvy

The California supplier is close to me. I bought my one year only windshield from them. I bet the glass is still available. If someone's in a pinch I could find out if they are still there.

DAY CLONA

Quote from: wingcarenvy on April 21, 2020, 07:34:55 PM
The California supplier is close to me. I bought my one year only windshield from them. I bet the glass is still available. If someone's in a pinch I could find out if they are still there.

If it's Lee at Alan Auto Glass in Burbank California 818 845 7300, last inquiry over a year or so ago for Daytona/Superbird rear glass I was informed of his passing, the Wingcar glass was a sideline from the main Auto glass business, I never got an answer if the glass would still be available? worth a venture for someone interested in pursuing? even if the frames/tooling are available for sale for another vendor to manufacture the glass, half the battles done if they can be procured...

Mike