News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 Charger 500 XX29J9B232020 T3-C6X

Started by tan top, February 25, 2020, 05:42:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

426HemiChick

Quote from: A383Wing on July 14, 2022, 06:51:28 PM
Quote from: 69_500 on July 14, 2022, 03:58:44 PM
As far as the bezel goes on a 500. I have yet to find an unrestored car with its bezel painted stripe color. I have looked at over 30 original paint 500's. So far it's been ZERO that have been painted stripe color.

:2thumbs:

that has been my findings as well, and other members here and in other forums have said the same thing.. Creative corrected that mistake on the Daytona's
Hi A383Wing, 69_500,             14 July 2022

Creative corrected a mistake? Glory be. We thought they replaced mistakes with new ones. We know they were under a lot of pressure to pump out Daytona's super fast. Considering the pressure and short time line, they did a remarkable job.

Anyone that has one should feel blessed and lucky. No, we don't want another; too old and it was time to let someone else have the honor of owning it. As we've mentioned before, you don't really own a Daytona, it owns you. If you have one please take care of it and be careful who you sell it to when that time comes.

What we have said above also goes for the Super Bird's and C 500's.

Best Always

426 Hemi Chicks
Veteran - US Navy  Ex-Smoker (05 Mar 69) 55 years, heading for 100, 45 to go. Still lots to learn, lots to make up for. Weren't no angel. Fugitive from Southlake TX's Kangaroo Court