DodgeCharger.com Forum
December 05, 2020, 06:10:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please remember: this is the place to discuss Chargers - NOT the place to discuss politics. Political posts will be locked or deleted at the Moderator's discretion.

Home   Help Calendar Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: windshield molding clips for a Bird  (Read 346 times)
graybo

« on: February 25, 2020, 05:21:28 PM »

Does anyone make a complete kit of windshield molding clips (front and back) for a superbird?   My old ones are decent but thought I would replace with new.   By the way.....The front windshield has 3 different sized clips...most kits I see have two sized clips for the front.  The rear 22 in total are all the same.  Thanks fellas... 2thumbs
69bfan

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2020, 08:43:18 AM »

Nobody to my knowledge makes the correct height clip as used on the 70 B-Body A-Pillar location.

Restoration Parts and Materials
Weatherstripping is our specialty, but we stock a wide assortment of restoration needs.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com
graybo

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2020, 06:33:44 PM »

Nobody to my knowledge makes the correct height clip as used on the 70 B-Body A-Pillar location.

Thanks.  I did not think so.  Mine are in good shape to re use but I was just curious.  The kits for sale are just eliminating those smaller top four corner clips i guess?
birdsandbees
Old Timer

Ontario, Canada

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2020, 06:37:02 PM »

Use as many of your old ones as you can... if need be swap in repros where needed. Some don't even hold trim and need to be modified with a hammer and punch to have a real tab. Jamie at Megaparts is your best friend..

1970 'Bird RM23UOA170163
1969 'Bee WM21H9A230241
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: