News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 Charger parking light socket

Started by mopar4don, March 04, 2020, 09:58:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopar4don

does anyone make the parking light socket to replace corroded sockets in my 69 Charger front turn signal housing?
like this picture

kent

Yes
I have a old one in my box just for a single contact clearance bulb. Not original but does fit. Mind you it's been in there for about 20 years. So you being in the States should be able to round one up fairly easy?? I would think at Pep Boys, Auto Zone and those sort of places.

Where did you get that picture? They don't sell them?
There was another thread hear or over at FBBO about a supplier for all the kind of electrical parts. I think it was a kit or something. 
Somebody will post the place. I wish I would have added the place in my favorites tab.
So I would not give up hope that's for sure. Just a matter of finding the needle. lol

Kent

green69rt

Quote from: mopar4don on March 04, 2020, 09:58:17 AM
does anyone make the parking light socket to replace corroded sockets in my 69 Charger front turn signal housing?
like this picture

I've been buying sockets from Oreillys for a couple of years now.  Not exact but they will get you back on the road.  I bought some new harnesses from YO a year ago and the plastic in the sockets crumbled away after a few months so am replacing them as they fail. 

mopar4don

thanks guys, good to know its not to complicated